Cost Savings and Benefits of SAP Integration
SAP Integration is a time intense and complex business. While it requires exceptional skills, there is much routine work involved as well. SAP developers and approvers have to spend a considerable amount of time with:
- Writing tickets
- Requesting transports
- Handling transports
- Writing documentation
- Do testing and troubleshooting
- Waiting time because of coordination and interruptions
You can run a quick estimate of the costs of integration based on transport handling – use the calculator below:
Save Time and Money
Typical ranges for cost and time savings caused by Integration Automation:
- Save between 75% to 92% of the time with automated documentation
- Safe 50-75% of the time by doing transport and testing automated
- Save up to 4.000 EUR per month in SAP licensing.
- Avoid outrageous expensive system downtime
Release better Software
But Automation more is than just cost-saving – it comes with benefits like:
- Accelerates release cycles and gain the freedom to drive business innovation
- Lets SAP developers focus on coding instead of wasting time by writing documentation
- Increases the stability of your system: Automation reduces human errors and results in better software.
To evaluate your individual situation please feel free to book a free SAP Integration Automation Workshop where we analyse your current situation and discuss solutions.