Learn why major companies decided to use Figaf SAP Integration Automation
Two main groups of customers
We have two main groups of customers for our software – SAP customers and service integrators.
Many larger companies, organizations and the public sector have their own IT departments handling SAP Integration. They buy our software directly from us and if needed they get support from our consultants.
Service integrators such as larger IT consultancies offer our software as a part of their solutions to their customers; companies, organizations and the public sector. They have our software as a part of their portfolio.
We are discussing the migration to SAP Cloud Integration by a major grocery chain in the Oceania region that has migrated more than 100 integrations.
They are using both the Figaf DevOps Suite and the Figaf Migration Tool.
The migration is coordinated with a SAP S/4 HANA Migration project which required they migrate a certain number of interfaces to keep up with the project.
- Saved days on the migration project with Figaf’s Migration Assessment Report
- Able to retrieve test cases from the production environment for testing migrated iFlows
Olympus Europa is the headquarters for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) of the Japanese Olympus Corporation. The global leader in optical and digital precision technology employs 6,750 people in Hamburg, Germany. Olympus Europe and its 31 subsidiaries in the EMEA region sell state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras, and scientific solutions for around € 1.7 billion per year.
Handling multiple stages within an integration architecture is a challenging task also for Mark Lehmann who is a Senior Enterprise Application Integration Consultant at Olympus. He says he has rarely seen a company that has achieved a unified setup within development-, test- and production environment. However, in his view, this is an ideal state or even “the paradise,” as he says. He recognized the potential of Figaf for SAP Integration and implemented the Figaf DevOps tool. The first “real world” run they conducted after the implementation was a major go live with 57 transports which was a success.
Read the details on Marks Blogpost on the SAP Blog.
- Increased speed and a significant smoother go-life
- Less manual re-work thanks to automation
- No need to re-configure iFlows in productive environment
Grundfos is the largest pump manufacturer in the world. The Danish company has nearly 20’000 employees and is present in most countries around the globe.
With a production of more than 16 million pumps, electric motors and pump controls and systems they generate a yearly revenue of 3 billion euros.
Grundfos wanted a testing tool that is easy to use and also capable of testing complex cases.
- A faster upgrade process
- Introduction of a simple accessible testing tool for the team
- Flexibility to create advanced tests cases for tricky tasks
- Introduction of a test automation tool that is easy to use, and people can start using after an hour of initial training.
- Running a large number of automated test cycles with no waiting time
- Shortened upgrade cycles from 2-3 years to a 6-month cycle
Want to hear more?
Contact us to hear how we can help your business