If you are managing a number of SAP CPI clients, have probably faced some challenges. It takes too long time to onboard consultants to each client.
How about a single tool that will allow you to manage all your clients from one system. How about one you do not need to build but can leverage.
Some of the benefits includes:
- Simplify your delivery process, so it is the same for all clients
- Make it easier for consultants to onboard each client
- Automate the delivery process, so consultants can work on tasks that create more values
- Keep clients for a longer period of time
The Figaf DevOps Tool simplifies the delivery process of CPI and API management integrations.
The tool can help you in the following areas:
- Create and maintain Git repository
- Create Test cases of changed iflows
- Handle transports and configuration
- Document all changes
- Alert notifications tool
- Monitor of messages
- And give customers access to view the data in the tool
In this video, you can see how you can manage the delivery of an integration.
In the Figaf DevOps Tool, we have built the application to enable the support of multiply customer landscapes in one instance of the tool. You can therefore have separate spaces for all your clients.
The Figaf DevOps tool also support SAP API management in the same way.
The list price to run a DevOps for 40 iFlows is 7200 EUR/year. If you want to use the tool for many clients, you will get a good discount depending on how many clients you want. It is a fee you can easily add or include in your support or project cost for your clients.
It is a pretty simple application to host either in your landscape or in a cloud. We wil help you get to run the tooling.
We will support the tool and provide updates, so you get the latest features.
Try it now
If you want to see the tool in action just sign up for the Figaf DevOps Tool and try it out. The standard approach is to run it