Over the last 6 months, our IRT application has expanded from just being an application that facilitates SAP PI/PO testing to deal with more of the full development process for SAP Integration. We have added the following capabilities.
- Filter your SAP PI/PO alerts so you can see new errors and document how old errors can be resolved
- Enable you to test SAP Cloud Platform Integration(CPI)
- That you don’t need to install anything at the PI system to use the tool
- Enable you to track all development objects on SAP PI/PO and CPI so you can see the difference on each one
- Create Ticket to log which objects you have changed for any specific use cases, so you can document what you have done to solve a ticket.
- Test all the ICOs where an object is used like a message mapping
We have had some challenging trying to communicate all of the functions that we are supporting in the process and how it worked. So now I finally was able to create a document that tries to explain all the capabilities we have in an easy to read manner.
We have tried to make it as appealing to the business but also explain what we are doing to make the life easier for integration developers.
You can download it here
If you have any idea on how to improve it, please share.
Get FIGAF IRT and start using it for free here