Proud of the team to deliver the IRT 2.1 release today for SAP PI. We have now added some features to make it easier to testing SAP PI/PO.
Testing normally requires a lot of manual work it is also the case when you want to test SAP PI/PO. I wanted to make it faster and easier for users to perform testing because I hate testing but it is one thing that you must ensure is performed.
View the video below hear about the different functions and learn what they mean to you. Or read the overview under the video.
The main things for users are the following:
- CTT (Change Tracking Too) is a tool that allows you to see how made which changes to directory objects/trading partner management objects and assign it to an issue/ticket number. So you get a better visibility to when something has been changed. This will be something we will expand to the repository to automatic test what has been changed.
- Manual Test upload allows you to create a zip file with payloads that you can use to upload your test cases. This is really useful if you have migration from dual to a single stack or from another tool to PI.
- Audit log to see how made changes to objects and see what is going on on the system.
- Transfering from 1.4/1.5 for existing customers
- Included a global splitter configuration if you are testing the EDISeperator file.
- Help is now provided at https://figaf.com/help/irt/
You can learn more about IRT and download IRT for free for your SAP PI/PO system here.