We have finally been able to release the newest release of the Figaf Tool. As with all releases, there are a lot of new features that will make your life easier as an Integration Architect or developer.
The main parts of this upgrade are:
- Upgrade of Spring and dependencies so we can develop faster. There was a lot newer code that would allow us to handle
- Single sign-on via Oauth2 so it becomes much easier for the client to log in and you can leverage Azure or Ping for the integration
- Configuration and transport of API Proxies and KVM so you can manage the transport better
- Excel Documentation of message mappings for SAP PI and also diff so you can see what is different between two or more mappings.
- Transport of configuration only for SAP CPI so you can use the same approval process.
- Upgrade Gradle plugins so they can support KVM
- In the API Hub comparison, we now support Swagger and OpenAPI specification to understand the differences between two objects. See how to look at the APIs here
It is probably not the biggest list of features we have had in a release. The main goal was just to upgrade Spring and then improve the automatic tests that we are running. Then in the future, we should be able to have a much better pipeline for delivering our new functionality. Let’s see. It will require a lot of effort to make it.
We do have a few things underway to improve the way you are running SAP Integration.
- Message mapping documentation support in CPI
- Better control over what is transported and approvals
- Improved audit logging
If you have ideas as to where we can improve the tooling please let me know, we would love to have a chat.