So, Tuesday 5., March I did a webinar on how you can make an SAP CPI development flow much faster with the use of Figaf IRT. The goal was to show how much faster using Figaf IRT would be when working with SAP CPI.
I did get some pretty good feedback on the tool and the flow we support, and that it could be useful in a number of different projects. It was pretty fast-paced but demos to show all functionalities.
In the webinar, I show how the tool can make it a lot easier to do some common tasks a lot faster.
The support part of the process
For the support part of the process, I covered:
- A preview of our upcoming message monitoring solution that will allow you to give monitor access to individual users and query multiply iflows at the same time.
- Our alerting mechanism that downloads failed messages or messages marked with a specific sender/receiver.
- Setup rules on the alerts so you can notify a business user that something is wrong or sent the message to Jira for people to follow up.
- How you from the monitoring tool can setup reprocessing of CPI messages where you just interduce two scripts steps into the process
Many options with DevOps
For the DevOps parts I’m covering how:
- You can document what is changed in an iflow
- Run an existing test case on the iflow to see nothing is impacted
- Add new test cases to solve your problem
- Configure the system across your landscape
- Transport the individual iflow to your different systems
It takes just 36 minutes but will give you a different of how you are developing SAP CPI.
Are you ready to try IRT Cloud?
So, after reading this blog and perhaps watching the demo video as well, I hope you ar
If you have any questions about how to get started or other things about IRT Cloud, do not hesitate to contact me. We are eager to understand which customer requirements that we can solve.