SAP PI/PO Change management and documentation have not developed much. And the full cycle of development is the same. It is really a manual process that requires people are spending a lot of time on documentation.
Is your Integration Important. Do you want to minimize the downtime and failures? Then the documentation and QA important.
If you are doing spending too much time on documentation, and if you are not you don’t have enough documentation of the changes made.
We have automated the full process from start to end designed to optimize SAP PI/PO. So you can get the transport documented with all integration objects have been changed.
This means that all your SAP PI/PO transports will be
- Documented all your development objects
- Changed link to a business reason, so you know how have approved the change and why.
- Tested and validated in the QA system with same set of test cases, so you know that everything works as expected.
- Configured in once place so developers do not need access to configure production system
- Linking with the incident system so you can get information about what is wrong with your system faster
Check out the video
Because of the above reason, you will be able to:
- Deliver integrations faster because of an automated delivery process with less time consumption
- Happier employees because they do not need to perform documentation manually
- Your QA process will be a lot faster because you don’t have everything delivered automatically
- Higher quality with fewer errors because you are able to test all integrations fast
- Fewer differences in the productive system because people are not doing modifications in other systems