I held a webinar, where I talked about my experiences with SAP CPI and API management projects. And what you should remember when implementing it.
I cover some of the lessons that I had to have on the project. Like the flexibility of the platform allow you to be more agile with creating development. You can always add new paths to the processing to send results to other areas. We also touch on the use of the ProcessDirect adapter that allows you to refactor your integration for reuse. I cover my latest blog where I have talked about Calculating Fibonacci number in CPI, by the way not recommend by gives some lessons.
I have a SAP CPI course that you can take to get you started with CPI learn more
With the Figaf tool you can:
- Get a better understanding of what is developed and changed
- Transport and documenting individual
- Monitor your CPI and set up integration with Slack, Jira
- I will speed up your development because you will have the option to run
- Manage your SAP PI/PO, CPI and API Management
Try the Figaf IRT tool here.
Here you can watch the replay:
As you can see, Figaf IRT can help you to optimize your workflow. If you have any questions, please contact me.
You can view the presentation here.