We have an integrated approach for handling Change Management for SAP CPI (Cloud Platform Integration aka HCI). In this video (25 minutes) I show how the full application is connected. It is a way to have a central place to manage all your SAP Integration development.
In the video I show how you can get a good change management process for SAP CPI with
- Full traceability for all modifications made for the development, and linking with business request
- Ability to view differences between objects and understand how they have been changed because of a business request
- Test the process have been developed correctly
- Configuration of Iflows across the landscape, so there are no manual steps for the transport
- Transport of individual iflows in the landscape
- Document all changes in the process
There is also part of the monitoring that makes monitoring of the CPI easier and enables you to setup alerting if a message is in a specific state.
If you like it and want to see how we are able to support the change management process in SAP PI/PO.
If you want to try it out then try our cloud offering for Figaf IRTCloud